Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Game On!

The Guild is my favorite web series on the net (actually, it's the only one I watch), and am excited to say that they just put out a new music video to follow up the one they did last year - and it is equally as brilliant.

It's called Game On.

<a href="http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&from=sp&fg=shareEmbed&vid=8cb424dc-cbdb-40be-90c5-8fb450462d2f" target="_new" title="Season 4 - Music Video - "Game On"">Video: Season 4 - Music Video - "Game On"</a>

I am a huge fan of Felicia Day - her work is so fun and clever - I never can get enough. Plus she's a good actress. It also helps that Wil Wheaton has been added to the cast. He's another dear favorite of mine.

Last year's video, for your viewing pleasure, is Do You Want to Date my Avatar.

The Guild is on its 4th season now, and today is it's 3rd birthday. So Happy Birthday to The Guild! Congrats on your success in the world of the Internets.

No comments:

Post a Comment