Friday, April 16, 2010

Living in Color

Color can add some whimsy to a room and really brighten it up, make it pop, give it some energy - all things I am lacking right now as I sit curled up on the couch with my bright red nose sniffling and breathing mostly through my mouth. But enough about my current miseries and onto the eye candy.

Colorful Bathroom

Relaxing in a hot bath in that cheerful bathroom sounds heavenly about now. The wallpaper is so pretty.

Now check out this room, designed by Margot Austin.

Margot Austin 01 Margot Austin 02

What a beautifully cool, soft palette. Simple, but pleasing to the senses.

Sometimes just a few colors is best.

Green Teal Living Space

Or you could go crazy with this gypsy chandelier.

Colorful Lighting

Maybe a but wild for my taste, but beautiful in the right setting. And definitely interesting enough to catch my eye and make it here. It was created by Dutch by Design.

No comments:

Post a Comment